….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
I feel really bad for the sea lion that Seaworld forces to approach his/her natural predator.
Is it bad that I’m laughing extremely hard at how the orca just annihilates the sea lon in the 2nd gif?
all I can hear is NYOOM
You wanna know something cool? Recent studies of orcas seem to show that during the seal breeding season, they knowingly limit their intake of seals. In fact, there are documented cases of orcas gently grabbing seal pups and pulling them into shore to keep them safe from being eaten.
Why? You might wonder.
The case studies seem to say that the orcas know that no baby seals growing up means less seals next year. They are so intelligent that they’re aware of their own impact as a predatory species on their prey and actively work to conserve the number of that prey species for the future. Maybe we could learn something about moderation and conservation from these animals.
They should really be granded nonhuman personhood like they were in India.
Intelligence of Orcas. Well said.
perks of being short
- ur automatically cute by default
- very portable, people carry u places
- rly rad nicknames
cons of being short
- u cant reach anything
- not so rad nicknames
- people use u as an armrest sometimes
perks of being tall
- u can reach things
- u can boop people on their head
- u get to use people as armrests
cons of being tall
- ur basically a portable landmark
- people use u to hide from the sun
- u can’t hide from anyone
michael bublé collabs with marina and the diamonds
more unrealistic standards of beauty
little snake in sweater